zucchinis, guppies and geckos

I don't know what's worse, blogging every day, or knowing that as soon as Blogtober ends NaNoWriMo begins.

What to write about today?

I could talk about the box of zucchini I want to get rid of, the dozens of guppies I'm going to need to get rid of, or . . . there was a third point, but I can't remember it.

Oh, right! I could talk about the crested gecko that Steven is trying to forbid, but that I'm totally planning on getting my kids for Christmas. Not only am I getting them one, but I'm pretty sure there will be a second one in there too.

I'll let you know how that goes.

So far it's:

"I want to get the kids a gecko for Christmas."

"No. Just don't."

I don't know about you but I hear, "I'm not playing with it, but go ahead, you're going to anyway."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

the manitoba marathon

10 weeks