computer room cleanup

Remember yesterday how I said I wanted to take the equivalent of five garbage bags of stuff out of my house this week? Remember how I start projects and then never ever finish them, and most of the time don't really get started to begin with? Well ha!

Today I decided to get cutthroat with the computer room. The pile of crap is growing exponentially. I am excited to downsize the amount of useless stuff in this house.

Pictures to follow. Wait. Maybe I'll give you some before pictures . . .




I'm a little embarrassed even posting these pictures because I normally avoid letting people into this room at all, but being that I am pretty darn close to posting a few after pictures I think I'll be redeemed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense