Did I mention we bought a laptop? Or - to be more specific - Steven bought a laptop. Not a brand new $800 laptop (we're way too cheap), a used one off Portage Online. Now you'd think that buying a used one would be a good idea right? Except for the few "minor" issues: the battery does not hold a charge. You can have it charged right up and if you unplug it for 5 minutes (no exaggeration) the charge is GONE. If you're going to have a laptop, isn't the idea that you aren't plugged in to the wall? it doesn't have the hardware for wireless internet. I called the local computer guys. It's about $75 for that. it doesn't have Microsoft Works, or Microsoft office. Hence, no typing program. You may think these things are minor. However, once you add the cost of adding all these things to the computer, as well as what we paid for the computer, we could have almost bought a new cheapish laptop. Men. As of yet we haven't done any of these things or hoo...
I got more comments on the blog with all the pictures than I have in forever! My thoughts are that we should all put a picture or two (or 5) of ourselves on our blogs. Could be from Junior High, or High School. And we should try to find pictures that people wouldn't actually think is us now! Okay, everybody up for the challenge? Now - GO!
Sometimes I don't know what to blog about, and nothing is happening on facebook, so I start messing with settings. I figured out how to allow anonymous comments, and also how to have comments emailed to my email account! This is very exciting. Now maybe my husband will comment on my stuff. Or maybe he'll actually blog something too. This is such a guilt trip. Excellent.
Comments
(The best part? I failed at the captcha at least 4 times to publish this comment!)