you'll notice my ticker went up today

It's so annoying. So what if my husband and I and the kids (a little) ate a Pumpkin Pie Cake in 48 hours - pumpkin is produce is it not?

Normally what I do is sort of not update the ticker if I go up a bit, because I figure that in a day or two it'll level back out. I guess that's sort of dishonest. Whatever. It's always worked before! Now I've decided to weigh in every Thursday, because all the fluctuating will be taken into account over a week and it'll steadily decline. Not so.

Last week I ran four miles a day each morning from Monday to Friday. This week I just couldn't get motivated. This morning Ellie was up at 5 to eat and I bullied myself out the door at 5:35 and ran five miles. I decided to run the extra mile after weighing myself and realizing that the pumpkin pie cake and the banana muffins and the cappuccinos were catching back up.

Did you know that I wanted to lose the baby weight by my birthday? Well that was a month ago.

Comments

Candice said…
Wait!

You run for *miles* every morning M-F in the wee early hours of the morning?

Screw the ticker. You deserve a GOLD FREAKIN' STICKER woman!!!
Tiffany said…
Well, when you put it that way it sounds all impressive, but in the three weeks leading up to last week I only exercised once a week. Pretty sad. If only I could do last week every week! Or you know, eat less.
Ange said…
Your ticker went down! Yay you!
Tiffany said…
I know! Yay me! Seriously though, girlie weight fluctuations suck.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense