I really don't know what to write about! I think Blogtober is bringing out the mundane in me. I was about to go on about my run this morning, but I feel like I've mentioned that every day for the last few days. If you must know though, I ran six miles this morning with no walk breaks. Usually I'll walk 30 seconds at a time a couple of times (during the 4m) just to catch my breath a little. Not today. I was quite proud of myself actually.

I say it every year, but next June I'd really like to do the MB Half Marathon. I should just do it once. Even if I ended up walking chunks of it I'd still have accomplished something. I'm such a chicken.

I took Jordan and Tennyson to the new pool here in town today. It's quite an impressive complex actually: a monstrous water slide, a lazy river, a wave machine, a kiddie area, a large hot tub. The kids kept me hopping there for hours, jumping from one activity to the next. The life guard kept yelling at me about keeping the kids at arm's length. Obviously she hasn't spent any time with my kids.

This weekend is Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for lots of stuff. I could write a neat little list of all the things, but I'm kind of tired and zoning in and out of consciousness right now so I'm not going to tax myself.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Comments

Q&L said…
we were going to go to the pool this afternoon, but my sister had a baby this morning, so we went to see baby instead :) expected a good review of it tho.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense