a good ticker day

I almost forgot about Blogtober today! I'm not sure if my life is interesting enough to bog everyday actually. I may have to cheat and toss a few pictures of the kids on or something.

My ticker dropped by three pounds this morning. Seriously, fluctuation is annoying. I have some friends who are doing a weight loss challenge. They did the first one last January, and I suggested that they weigh in every week and for every pound they were up from the week before they should put a dollar in the pot for the winner. So $20 to enter and a $1 penalty for every pound gained.

They want to start another one right shortly, and are considering $10 a pound as extra motivation to be good. I don't think I want in. The other day I weighed myself. The next day I was up 3 pounds, the next day down two. If I joined the contest and happened to weigh in on a bad day it would cost me $30 for a three pound up! And I know it's probably salt and/or water, because honestly, I don't think a four mile run is really enough to lose an actual three pounds.

It's the lowest I've been since having Elliot. I'm very happy. Tomorrow I'll probably be up 80 pounds again.

I'm going to Boston Pizza for supper tonight. I've decided to geek out, and went on their website to look for the lowest calorie meal I could find. Now if I can resist the dessert all will be well.

Comments

Candice said…
Who says pictures are cheating?
Tiffany said…
You might be able to get away with it once a week, but any more than that and I'd totally start to raz you about it!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense