This is the second last day of Blogtober. I'm a little relieved. I'm kind of a forgetful person and there have been more than a few days where it's almost slipped my mind and I hacked something out quickly before going to bed.

That, and November is National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo), so my "work" has just begun.

Tomorrow is Halloween. I love Halloween. Next year I'm going to come up with some cooler ideas for the kids for dressing up, and I'm going to dress me and Steven too.

Today we took the kids to a kids Halloween party here in town. It was fun - there was a little haunted house, a candy buffet (there were veggies too, bet you can guess which family DIDN'T take any of those), a magic show, and some various mascots. I was going to take a bunch of pictures, but I forgot. Oops. Told you, forgetful. Tomorrow I will. Promise. Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense