family pictures

Day two of blogtober and I haven't missed one yet. I rock. This morning we went out to the Austin area and had pictures done. This kicks superstores butt so far! The photographer picked us a nice outdoor rural location and took over two hours to get all the shots we needed. He took a total of 1200! Now he'll edit them down to somewhere between 40-80 of the best ones for us to work with. Very excited.

Tonight Steven and I are going on a date. Dinner without the kids (meaning we'll get to eat it while it's hot) and some plans after. I think we'll probably just go somewhere and sleep. Sleep is good.

Comments

Sonya said…
Uh huh. Sleep. Right. ;)
Ange said…
Can't wait to see some of these pics, I do hope you show us when you get them! Hope you had a good date with your hubby!
Too funny! We had date night on Friday & after dinner we joked about renting a hotel room & having a nap. How sad is that hey? Hope you had fun!
Tiffany said…
That's what I said! That we should just rent one of those hotels that rents by the hour and sleep for a few hours.

Except for the bedbugs.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon