S M R T

You know how I know I'm cool? Because it's Friday night and the only thing keeping me from just going to bed is facebook. That's right. Too cool to care, but not cool enough to not know I'm cool. Convoluted? Yep. Because I'm so smart, but not smart enough to spell convoluted without spell-check. Not smart enough to spell "spell check" without spellchecker either, it would seem.

Is there any way to add "facebook" to the computer's dictionary so that it isn't underlined in the red squiggly line of "you're stupid" every time I try and type it out somewhere?

Oh wait, never mind, I figured it out all by myself.

I'm of above-average intellismartness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's