a few of my favorite things

  1. raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
  2. bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
  3. brown paper packages tied up with strings
  4. old friends (like Ange (see how you made my list?))
  5. new friends
  6. time with my husband
  7. those crazy kids
  8. pumpkin pie cake
  9. a good book and a quiet place to read
  10. blogging
  11. diaper gym
  12. christmas, once all the stressful stuff is taken care of
  13. spring
  14. summer
  15. fall
  16. clean laundry
  17. clean kids
  18. game nights
  19. tim's french vanilla cappuccinos
  20. desperate housewives, house, grey's anatomy
  21. dinner made for me by someone else. mmmm.
  22. my mom (if this were in ascending order she'd be WAY closer to the top)
  23. that feeling after a good workout
  24. knowing i beat my last running time
  25. granola bars
  26. a shady spot on a warm sunny day
  27. a cool drink with good friends around a crackling bonfire
  28. the country
  29. steven's lounging pants
  30. ice-cream and carrot cake with cream cheese icing

Comments

Ange said…
now I feel bad.

Did you make the Pumpkin pie cake or whatever that was? Was it what Steven liked that time, you know at the fall supper or whatever it was we were at?
Tiffany said…
heh heh heh - I'm not even that sneaky about it! Of course you don't have to stick me on the list, I just did it to bug you! lol

I think it is that same dessert we had at the fall supper that time. He made it on Sunday night - delicious! Odd that all this time Sonya had it.
Sonya said…
I did not have the recipe all this time! I only got it from my Grandma this fall when she gave me some pie pumpkins. I'd never tried it before but thought it was worth a whirl. Glad you liked it. ;)
Candice said…
There's something special about the cream cheese icing on carrot cake, isn't there!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense