stuff the kids dictated

Jordan
Tennyson
Mitchell
Elliot
Daddy
Mommy
Jordan is silly.
Tennyson is stinky.
Daddy has fuzzy feet.
Tennyson has a freckly nose.
Jordan has nibbly fingers.
Elliot pukes.
Mitchell has bouncy curls.
Mommy is stinky (not).
Jordan is stinky.
Tennyson is poopy.
Mommy is wicked awesome.
Jordan is stinky with poop on her head.
Heehawed
Tennyson is stinky with poop all over his head.

This afternoon the kids asked to "type" stuff. They pretty much type out their names. It's their favorite. Then they dictated some (apparently) really hilarious stuff for me to type out. They laughed like little hyenas. I added some stuff too. It was also hilarious. It's cute.

I may have come up with "Mommy is wicked awesome" all by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense