the babies in the van go roll roll roll


It's day 19 today. I actually have a couple of good post ideas, but I think maybe I'll take more than 46 seconds to write them out. Wait, I forgot one. Okay, I have one good post idea. The other one is in my head somewhere, right at the edge of the fog. I'll let you know if it ever comes back.

My littlest imp rolled over in her crib today. Twice! The other day I went in there and she was turned from her stomach to her back, and I was all excited until Jordan told me she had flipped Elliot over so she could look at her mobile. Today she rolled over before Jordan even woke up, and then she did it again at the end of her nap.

Not sure if she got the memo or not, but she's my last baby. She's supposed to not do all this stuff just yet.

And no, I still don't want another one. Imagine the vehicle I'd have to drive?


Pretty bitchin' swagger wagon eh? But no.

Not that I couldn't pull it off.

With any luck it would have a ladder on the back so that I could climb up it to hide from my five children. Because four has me close, five would put me there for sure.

Comments

Candice said…
Very cute!

And way to go with the ticker!!!
Anonymous said…
Uh...Mine can climb ladders...pretty sure yours can too. Good luck hiding a top of that awesome tanker...at least sprawl in a seductive way and pretend to be posing for a car magazine..at least you will get the confidence boost?
Tiffany said…
lol - I think we'd need the fold-out center in the magazine to fit both me and that van in there!
Tiffany said…
Thanks Candice! I hope to be on the "Next 10 Pounds" ticker by (or before) the weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense