I almost forgot today!

I went to a boot camp class tonight. I think someone may have to come over tomorrow and complete my daily tasks for me. My arms were burning from every angle by the time we were done. They're fine now, but I know that it'll all come back to haunt me tomorrow.

On the plus side, just think of the calories burned!

I went to a yoga class on Monday night that was fantastic! I've only been to one other one before, but the one one Monday night was with a new teacher. It was her first time teaching yoga in this center so she started with a more beginner class. Unlike the first class I went to, there was no giggling, tipping over, etc. and she dimmed the lights, had music on, and kept the different poses going. There were no breaks, it was just a constant transition between poses. It could be an absolutely wonderful stress relief. I think I'm hooked - I hope she keeps doing it here. She'll progressively make the classes more challenging as the weeks go on too.

That's about it.

Comments

Candice said…
Have you tried prenatal yoga?

Oh my word.

So stress relieving... Even if it's just from the giggling.
Patkau Life said…
I am starting this week to go to a yoga class held at our church. She plays christian music and instead of trying to focus on ourselves and inner peace she helps us focus on God. I love it. I like yoga alot. It is easy to get hooked.
Tiffany said…
I've never done prenatal yoga. It's funny too, because I always thought that there was no WAY you could call yoga a workout - posing and stretching? Seriously.

The first yoga class I went to was with a friend, and after ten minutes of holding these poses my arms were shaking and I was sweating. I said to my friend "How am I actually SWEATING? This isn't even exercise!" That's where we started giggling. She warned me to maybe not mention that to the teacher!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon