Zumba!

I'm down in the cold, cold basement. Steven is holding my laptop hostage upstairs and using it to download weirdo stuff. I think we need to set some serious limits. I think I need to enable some sort of parental controls with passwords.

I went to Zumba today at the PCU centre. It's my third or fourth time going to that class, and it is awesome! If you haven't tried it yet, you should. It's addictive. I wish they had it every day. It's so much fun you'll hardly notice that you're sweating profusely after the first ten minutes.

Zumba is Latin-inspired dance aerobics. It's different from aerobics in that the instructor generally doesn't stop to break down moves. She just dances, and we follow along as best we can. But it's fun. We fumble like crazy, but we all look equally ridiculous - and nobody is watching, because the minute you look away from the instructor you've lost what little grasp you've gained over the moves.

I miss my laptop. Seriously. Notice that my ever-humorous tone is lacking in this post? It's because it's sad. Because it's locked in the laptop.

Steven's pain has moved from his ass to his leg. I'm assuming that means he's getting better still? I bet he's not so much better that I couldn't tip him over and steal back the computer!

Comments

Q&L said…
sounds familiar to my husband's pain, but he had a herniated disc surgically removed 3 yrs ago, the pain is still there from time to time. not saying that's what it is...just sayin.
Tiffany said…
I'm seriously hoping it's nothing serious. It's funny how much we take it for granted when we feel good.

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense