Honestly, the kids are driving me nut this afternoon. Last night after they went to bed, Steven and I stuck a few buckets of their toys into the storage room, thinking that we'd make it more manageable.

This morning they dumped all the toys. ALL OF THEM. They also broke some stuff. I sent them down there just before lunch to clean up. They're still at it, and it's 4:07. I'm so annoyed. Now they're down there fighting about who isn't cleaning. I know that the only way they're going to do it is if I stand over them and nag. It's so frustrating. If they'd stop just dumping everything out (which I tell them daily) it wouldn't be such a chore.

You know what I need? I need a day off. I'm trying to get my friend Lorelie to sign on for a day of Christmas shopping. We go every year. I actually only see her 3 or 4 times a year, so it's a highly anticipated shopping day, including lunch and hours spent at a bunch of different stores, lists in hand. I can't wait. I may not come home for days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon