home sweet home









Comments

Unknown said…
I love the pictures- so real! Especially the boots at the door. I came over here from Lori's blog, Jakezilla.
Candice said…
Awesome pics! My goodness does Tennyson look mature in the shot with his sister and the 'exercise' balls! And, although your beautiful baby is super cute, I do love the wall colour behind him too! Charcoal grey, very nice.
Lora said…
these pics make me smile!
even your "mess" looks adorable.
Lora said…
also, would it be possible if you emailed me? you should be able to do it by replying to this comment. I just wrote you an email but it turns out I don't have your address! I thought I did, and may have, but there is something very wonky with gmail right now.
Tiffany said…
There's no getting around the mess! A friend of mine once called this "toy stir-fry" and I thought it very fitting!
Ange said…
Great pics! I love the one with you and the kids. Such a good looking family! Was Tennyson actually sleeping?
Tiffany said…
Yep, snoozing away.
LoriD said…
Your children are gorgeous. They have a very happy, relaxed look about them. That last one would be perfect framed in the kitchen!
Sonya said…
Love this post. The first and last pics are my fav.
Q&L said…
Cute, I like the one of Mitchell, on his level :)
Candice said…
BTW - how are you ever going to bury this post??
Tiffany said…
I'm just never going to blog again.
Ange said…
I just noticed that the jam is raspberry. You can't have p/b and raspberry jam. It has to be strawberry! (I'm really kidding, you can eat whatever you like)
Tiffany said…
Steven likes all things raspberry. I like Steven. Hence, raspberry jam.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's