Oh please let it not rain.

Just when you thought camping season was over, the Verwey family gets invited to another camp out. Well, I suppose it's not so much a camp out as an overnight barn dance party where everyone brings their own accommodations, but still, we are spending the night in our cozy cozy camper. 

Love the camper. 

You know what else is awesome? Suggesting to friends that they sleep in their pop ups in their driveways so their elderly parents can have their beds on vacation and having your advice taken! I know! I should totally charge people for my ideas, being that they are so awesome. 

Anyway, I have house sitters so don't rob me. 

Go Blogtober!

Also, I swear I won't blog tonight during or after the festivities. Nothing good ever comes from that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense