I had something seriously awesome for you all. I know what you're thinking; What could be awesomer than a ticker? Or a badly edited post you wrote on your phone while your kid was running around the inside of the van you were sitting in wondering why you're not actually letting her go into the nursery school building? The truth is, I just don't know! My sincerest apologies.

Hey remember when you were a kid and your teacher would tell you to write things and you'd be all "Yo, I don't know what to write." And your teacher would be all That's okay, here are some topics on the board for you to choose from.

Maybe if people threw some topic sentences out there blogs would be better. Or maybe other peoples' blogs really are better. Whatever. Happy Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense