Hello bloggers!

Laziest day ever today. Jordan stayed home "sick" today so of course I had to lay on the couch and cuddle her, else she not recover. It was really my motherly duty. We watched cartoons. I may have dozed off. There may have been a movie.

It's all good.

Tonight Jordan and I (and the rest of the Brownies) canvased a street here in town in the hopes of selling tons of cookies. We sold a few. Our little group ran around like crazy people and took turns ambushing unsuspecting homeowners into buying Girl Guide Cookies.

It's actually kind of tempting to just buy up all Jordan's cookies. And eat them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon