my boys


These are my boys. Aren't they cute?

You'll notice they both had haircuts today. I wasn't going to do it - I do love Mitchie's crazy mop and curls, but his hair is so fine and mad-scientist, and on Tuesday we're getting family pictures done so I thought maybe a little tidying wouldn't hurt.

My boys are awesome. They are funny, affectionate and different as night and day. Their personalities are very different, they look different, their energy levels are different. Tennyson is big for his age while Mitchell is average. Mitchie is white/blond while Tennyson's hair is threatening to darken up more than it already is. Tennyson's eyes are green, Mitchie's are blue. Mitchie has Daddy's nose, Tennyson has mine.

You'd never guess that they're only 15.5 months apart.

They are also fantastic friends. That's not to say that they don't scrap like crazy too, but they play wonderfully together a lot of the time. Most days Tennyson begs me not to put Mitchie down for a nap because he wants to play with him.

Love these guys.

Even if they're a little naughty. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense