where in the heck is everybody?

Seriously, I'm thinking about going on writer's strike again. I've noticed that of my list of blogs I faithfully read and check 14 times a day that there is very little action. Also, very little commenting going on here in my spot. I honestly thought I'd get at least a comment or two on the housekeeping post, but NOOOOO.

I'm somewhat frustrated! Here I am pumping out gold, only to have it not be read! And to add insult to injury (or vice versa) nobody else is meeting any sort of blogger quota. Shame on you!

I can practically hear the wind blow through the abandoned buildings and see the tumble weeds floating along with the dust. The internet is becoming a lonely place!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am an avid fan of your blogging.
It keeps me up to date on you guys since we don't see you as much now that you live way out in PlaP.

Tim
T and C said…
We´re listening! But we are just too much of a cheapskate to pay the extra time to comment.

Our apologies from these foreign internet cafés.

Keep ´em coming.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon