yesteryear

My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend. I can't believe it - it's actually been 10 years already!

The other thing I can't believe as I look back at some of these old prom/grad pictures is that I used to think I was way too unskinny! If only I could go back in time and tell my Self of 10 years ago to enjoy it, because I was only going to get bigger! My wish though, is that ten years from now I don't look back and wish I was this size again! lol.

But seriously, our group had some great times in high school. It's too bad that we all sort of part ways afterward, not through anyone's fault, but I suppose that's just how life is right? I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and doing a little reminiscing.

And don't worry guys, as soon as I find my other photo album I'll put some of the more candid shots on here!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Is it Lyla's 10 year too???

K, seriously, are you in those pictures?
Sonya said…
I think we were all a little skinnier back then. Oh my. Your photos look a lot like mine. Not a huge fan of that grad photo. I have a man's haircut. Hmmm...maybe I should do a post on our ten year too (I'm such a copycat!) No way to get those antique pics on my computer though! See you on the weekend!
Tiffany said…
It's not Lyla's 10 year, hers will be next year. And yep, I'm in almost each of those pictures! I'm the tall blonde one in the top row of pictures, in the green dress. And that's me and my mom at graduation in the bottom row of pictures.
Candice said…
What, the tall blond one? I have a hard time seeing it. Sonya (and Devin?) on the other hand...
Ange said…
You need to remove the picture of me. It's horrible. What was I wearing?
Sonya said…
Yea, that's me and Devin alright. And Ange - you're just wearing what was typical of the 90's, right? I can't believe what I wore in high school. Big baggy sweat shirts? Bad hair, bad make up.
And yep - that's Tif. The tall, not blonde. A little different that the long black hair you had in your earlier high school years!!
Tiffany said…
In the yearbook I was known for most inconsistent haircolour.
Tiffany said…
Don't worry Ange, you look Tres Sexy. So I'm afraid the picture is here to stay!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon