my beloved baby ticker

I was just checking out the baby ticker. It worries me (if you’re reading this on facebook you’ll have to link to the actual blog to find out what a “baby ticker” is. It’s that creepy thing on the left). It worries me that my baby is so creepy looking. Have you ever noticed it doesn’t actually move its limbs around? Doesn’t suck its thumb, doesn’t yawn or stretch at all. I wonder how it spins and moves so much while actually doing nothing to get itself going!

But the biggest worry . . .

It doesn’t look like either of us. Don’t tell Steven, maybe he won’t notice. But you’d think it would resemble at least one of its parents.

Maybe it’s not even mine . . .

Comments

Q&L said…
Pretty little Mama! Nice pic!
Q&L said…
Wow, with Candice & Angela absent...who will fill the comment void??
Tiffany said…
I know! It feels like nobody's reading my blog. sigh.

You like my picture? It's like a marshmallow! lol.
Ange said…
Okay, seriously? I've been gone for a few days now, there should have been lots of blogging going on around here.

I'll be back at blogging after this weekend. It's crazy around here.
Ange said…
That is a cute pic! Looking good girl! 1 month left, if you make it that long. Can't wait!
Tiffany said…
Awww, you guys are so sweet to try and make me not feel like a marshmallow. Pregnant women should definitely wear white billowy shirts. Very flattering. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense