hallelujah

I've been a little worried that I lost my camera. We joined Steven's dad at the campground last weekend for a bluegrass weekend and I haven't had the camera since. I knew I had taken pictures just before we left, and figured I'd thrown the camera in the diaper bag.

Aside: My diaper bag is a combination of purse/diaper bag/luggage/camera case/etc.

It was not in the diaper bag when I got home. Not was it it in the van anywhere, in the cooler, in any of the snack boxes we had brought. I was getting a little worried. Even though part of me figured that Tennyson had probably tossed it down a vent as I was unpacking, there was this nagging concern that I had left it at the campground. Steven's dad hadn't found it there though, and when I called the campground office they told me that nothing had been turned in.

Today I hunted in all the kids' favorite hiding places - vents, behind the couch, drawers in the kitchen, toy boxes, etc. but to no avail.

Then it occurred to me that I had been wearing a jacket that night, because it had actually been chilly. Seriously people, check your pockets before sticking your hands down the vents. Spiders live down there. This could have been tragic.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where do you gets these guys from Tiffany?!?!
Tiffany said…
Um, I think my blog has been spammed!
Candice said…
If you go into your settings and click yes on "show word verification" it will stop the spam - although they are pretty entertaining to read...

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense