gimme a break, it's 27 degrees in here!

My prior to-do list for tonight:
  1. clean up toys
  2. bath the kids
  3. sweep
  4. vacuum
  5. make meatballs for a camping trip next week
  6. clean my 3 bathrooms
I've picked up the toys (mostly) and bathed the kids. They're now in bed. I'm now sitting grumpily at the computer wishing that more of my "blogs I read" people had blogged today so I'd have an excuse to sit here longer.

Meatballs? The hamburger will be okay in the fridge for a day or two right?

Sweep & Vacuum? Um - I may have to sweep the dining room, or else just accept the fact that Tennyson will be eating tonight's potatoes for breakfast in the morning.

Bathrooms? I think I'll have to (sort of) clean the main one, because I took the shower curtain off already, and it's 27 degrees in here and I'm sweating to death and need a shower. Even I won't hang a dirty shower curtain back up once I've taken it off . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense