i am so grumpy!

Seriously, I am. I'll be the first to admit it, I am in the worst mood this morning. I'd like to attribute it to lack of sleep. I went to bed just after 11 last night, which usually works because I get to sleep until 7 or so. Except that Jordan decided to get up at 3 o'clock and then kept messing around and leaving her room until 4. I didn't fall back asleep until 6, and was up again before 8. Not very nice.

This morning I have no patience. I feel bad, because the kids aren't doing anything they don't always do, but I just have no patience for anything, so they keep getting in trouble for stuff. They probably think mommy is crazy right about now, and perhaps I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's