38 days to go

Have I mentioned that being pregnant isn't my favorite thing in the world? Well it isn't.
The ironic thing is that while counting down the days should be a happy thing (38 days to go is better than 50 of course), the closer you get to nine months, the worse pregnancy is!
Bigger everyday, more heartburn everyday, more people making annoying comments.
I've also been trying not to eat after supper. This is difficult on days like today when I really want to sit on the couch with my container of monster cookies. Oh yeah, want to know something else that is especially frustrating? Cookies cause heartburn. Not just a little, oh no. It's heartburn that can only be helped by 14 rolaids.
Bring on baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense