ms walk

Hello everyone!!

I'm going to be participating in the Supercities MS Walk again this year. It's May 1st. I've joined my friend Amy's team "Amy's Army" and we hope to raise money for the MS Society of Canada. If you'd like to pledge me, click HERE and then click on "pledge a participant" and search my name. It should be that simple.

I'll likely also be walking for Cancer Care this June. I know, it's a lot of fund raising (which I'm a little shy about), but they're both good causes and I have friends and family who have been touched by both of them, so it's hard to pick just one!

So. If you'd like to pledge money, you can do it online or get in touch with me to make a cash or cheque donation. If you'd like to strap on your walking shoes and join us in our walking and fund raising efforts, that would be even better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

the manitoba marathon

10 weeks