happy easter

This Easter was made possibly the best ever because my brother came out from Alberta. I haven't seen him since Christmas of 2006. That's almost 4.5 years ago. We talk on the phone from time to time, but an actual visit was long overdue. He actually hadn't even seen my youngest three kids yet. Tsk tsk.





I think I've decided that next summer we're going to trek out to Alberta with four kids and our camping gear in tow and camp somewhere near where Trevor lives.

Yes, I'm prepared to stalk. Unashamedly.

Comments

Naomi said…
I can't believe it's been that long since you've seen your brother! That is crazy. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!
Tiffany said…
I can't believe it either actually. It's nuts how you kind of just get caught up in life and don't really think about the passage of time until you realize it's been years.

Not going to let it go that long again though, even if I DO have to take summer road trips with four kids! Besides, that would give us an excuse to head for the coast after having a good long visit with Uncle Trevor.
Q&L said…
you gotta do the road trips :)

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

the manitoba marathon

10 weeks