elliot - almost 10 months

Here's my baby:


She's only a week shy of ten months. She thinks she's about eight years old I'm sure. To be honest, I kind of think this outfit is a little unattractive. Red sort of makes me think it's a boyish outfit, but the purpley/baby blue stripes are a little unboyish. It's an odd colour combination. Yet, I love the outfit, because it's soft, she can move in it, it doesn't irritate her muffin top, and it's so super cuddly that I can't help but scoop her up and squeeze her until she grunts and wiggles to escape. Does it make her look like a boy? Well, I'm not really sure. Does it make her look like a girl? Not sure about that either. But it just begs to be hugged.

Unfortunately for her, hugging isn't all that high on her list of priorities. She'd rather cruise furniture, race for an open bathroom door, or drag as much tupperware out of my tupperware drawer as she can before she's busted. She pinches her fingers a lot in that drawer, but it doesn't seem to deter her.

She's grown in the two front top teeth. The vampire look has disappeared. I'm a little sad about that, her smile was so fun with those two little pointy teeth alone up on top. Her smile is still fun though, and she loves to share it. She's a funny little kid this one. She may be my busiest baby yet, and anyone who knew Jordan back then knows that that's saying something.

Notice how she's holding a pink camera case in the picture? It's because I have to let her hold something so she'll focus on it while I snap a few pictures. Because in a few seconds, she'll realize that the camera is way more fun than the camera case, and this happens:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

the manitoba marathon

10 weeks