warning

The kids are going down the stairs headfirst. You know they are because of all the grunting and thumping on the walls and because if you look over the railing you can see them do it. They know they're not supposed to. Remember when stuff like that was fun? My brother and I used to sit on an open sleeping bag, slippery side down, and fly down our stairs too. Okay, to be honest we went down on our stomachs head first a lot. I think our parents just ignored it. We weren't bugging them any!

Steven hollers down: "Hey! If you guys don't stop doing that I'm going to spank your bum!"

"Spank my bum?" asks Tennyson, in this little, sweet, cherubic, incredulous voice.

"Yes, your bum."

Down they go the proper way - until next time.

Comments

Q&L said…
funny how spanking their bum is such a threat when their punishing their bodies going down the stairs head first...crazy kids! :)
Tiffany said…
So true!! The smack on their bum is way less severe than the stuff they do to themselves daily!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense