printer woes

Update: I restarted the computer. It works now. Guess I have to get healthy. Sheesh.
______________________

Alright, so I have this plan. Believe it or not, it's not really to gain the expected 25-35 pounds in the next few weeks. Tell that to the snack cupboard. It's oddly emptier every day.

I made this nice little chart with some daily goals. Easy stuff, like drinking eight glasses of water, taking a vitamin, and maybe just maybe not engorging myself on chips and dip every night. I can't print it off. Don't know why. The printer is refusing to print it. You'd think that the printer Steven bought that was cheaper than buying a new ink cartridge would do the job.

Apparently not.

Guess I'll just have to forgo the daily chart thing and just wing it. Ketchup chips, here I come.

Comments

Q&L said…
Fiction...drinking 8 glasses of water a day. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=eight-glasses-water-per-day
I've heard this in other reports too, including Dr. Oz. Dr. Oz once reported that drinking 8 glasses of water a day was not necessary IF you are eating a full day of healthy food (he had a table of food to demonstrate) i.e. fruits, vegetables, grains, etc.
Lately I've watched the times I feel thirsty and think if I been eating properly...most times I have not, so I visit the fridge instead of grabbing water. This might be very circumstancial for me now, b/c i'm so busy with Caden rght now, i forget to eat or eat properly.
Tiffany said…
I've heard that too. There are very distinct camps on this one!
Q&L said…
yes, wouldn't doubt that. I'm going with Fiction, i'm starting to get very "conspiracy theory" with food and food companies operating these days. I wonder if the 8 cups of water came from a water company sponsored study. Funny where a lot of "studies" come from. Have you watched the movie Food Inc.? A documentary on the US food industry, pretty disturbing how many corners are cut for food companies to make a buck (or millions of bucks). I should write a post about my stance :)
Tiffany said…
It's really disturbing how little "natural" food we eat these days! Everything comes out of a box or a can and is made with bleached flour and multiple "ose's"!
I think it was a sign that your list is too demanding. Add a couple of reachable goals. Like: Empty the cupboard, ASAP.

That should do it.
Tiffany said…
You know, that's not even on my list and yet I accomplish it every night! I definitely feel as though I have gone above and beyond my own expectations!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense