100 more things

Because last year's list is so last year...

100 60 Things About Me in 2009:

  1. I had the stomach flu over Christmas.
  2. I wasn't able to eat nearly as much as I wanted.
  3. I still managed to gain a few pounds. Go figure.
  4. My babies turned 1, 2 and 4
  5. My babies don't think they're babies anymore, and they won't hesitate to tell you!
  6. Except Mitchell. He revels in being a baby. He'll still let me spoon food into his mouth, carry him around, snuggle his head on my shoulder. He's quite happy with his status.
  7. I'm going to miss my babies. Even though I love my "big kids."
  8. I went camping 4 times last summer with my 1, 2 and 4 year old. It's not really that hard. If you know how to look after your kids, you can look after them in a camp ground. I'm not saying that it's not busier!
  9. I had a blast camping. Not nearly enough hammock time, due to the eager and excited offspring.
  10. A good friend of mine had her first baby! He's cute, definitely a keeper.
  11. I turned 29 in September.
  12. I'll remain 29 forever.
  13. If I were to turn 30, you can bet I'm going to do it skinnier and in a new outfit.
  14. I joined diaper gym last winter. It made Portage a little bit better!
  15. I babysat a little boy for four months.
  16. The little boy is now in the after school program. I wonder if he misses us?? I should find out!
  17. I can't believe I'm only on number 17. Sheesh.
  18. I planned to run a half marathon. I trained like crazy for a few months, got up to 9 miles of running at once and then chickened out.
  19. I'm planning on doing a run next summer. Maybe start with a 10K.
  20. If you want to come with me I'll totally let you.
  21. I read the Twilight series.
  22. I made fun of the Twilight series.
  23. My husband left CanOat and started at Cobbe's. Not so crazy about the pay cut, but love the new hours!
  24. I used to have nightmares as a kid. I'm still a little spooked in the dark sometimes.
  25. Jordan has nightmares about bugs. I totally get it.
  26. I started selling epicure. I debate daily whether I still want to do it.
  27. In elementary school I was in a class where there were usually 9 girls. There were 24 kids in the class. Our class was the same for 9 years. I wish Jordan could go to my child hood school. I want it so badly it hurts sometimes.
  28. I used to have a cocker spaniel named Chloe. I gave her away when I started having kids.
  29. My daughter is named after my Maternal Grandmother.
  30. Tennyson is not named after Lord Alfred Tennyson. We just liked the name.
  31. Very often my opinion differs greatly from that of my friends, but I just go along with the flow of conversations because I don't want to seem argumentative or disagreeable.
  32. Sometimes I wonder if anyone really really knows me. Steven probably comes close.
  33. I love my friends. I feel very lucky to have them in my life. Even if they don't really really know me. :)
  34. My kids are fighting over a stacking stool right now. It's under a table. Tennyson is laying on it and Jordan wants a turn. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or lip them off. Depends on the day.
  35. I drive a red van. I used to mock my friends who owned mini vans. Especially when they only had one kid. hehe. You know who you are!
  36. Now I have a mini van and I have to find new things to mock my friends for!
  37. I always intend to blog a lot, and then have no idea what to blog about. 100 things is pretty hard. You can probably tell I'm grasping at straws.
  38. I can play 5 songs on the piano.
  39. I think. I didn't count. It's around 5. Let me think - could be a few more than five actually.
  40. I'd love to live back in or around the town I grew up in.
  41. I'll have to talk Steven into it. He'd be an easy sell!
  42. I ate half a bag of dill pickle chips today.
  43. They were delicious.
  44. I'd like to eat the other half, but I can't justify it!
  45. I did aerobics twice this week, and I can tell I haven't done it in a while because my arms were sore after!
  46. I like Freecell
  47. I'm a good secret-keeper. I get it from my mom - she's a vault!
  48. It's 1:49am and I can't sleep. I'm sure blogging and surfing the internet will help. Sure glad the kids will get up in five hours.
  49. I love Cheerios.
  50. So do the kids. Good thing, because we have them often (cheerios, not kids).
  51. Toast is okay. In a pinch.
  52. I'd eat oatmeal more, but I'd have to make it.
  53. I love seeing the bathroom scale budge in a downward motion, but I'm not so fond of diet or exercise so it doesn't happen often. :)
  54. I follow more than a dozen blogs. I use Firefox Brief (also check out google reader) because it lists all the new posts in the blogs I follow all in one neat tidy page so I don't have to actually click over to each blog. If you ever have a new ticker or something interesting on the side, mention it in a post and I'll go check it out!
  55. I'm' thinking I'll never get to 100. I may settle for 60. It comes pretty soon!
  56. I love mayo - on fries, sandwiches, etc. When I make something that needs mayo in it I even lick the spoon after. Mmmm . . . bliss.
  57. Not miracle whip so much. Tastes weird. And sort of tasteless at the same time.
  58. I haven't made any resolutions this year. I resolve not to care!
  59. I see so much of my own kid-self in my daughter. Even especially when she's less-than-angelic.
  60. Jordan wants a girl baby. Tennyson wants a boy baby. They're going to have to wait until July to find out!

Comments

Lora said…
OH MY GOD!!!!

How are you feeling?
Ange said…
OK, I'm only part way through but I had to comment on the van thing. It's not that we needed a van for 1 kid. I drove a 2 door car and that wasn't fun. We knew we were going to have more than 1 kid so it just made sense, for future purposes. :)
Ange said…
Can't wait till July!!! Congrats again! Love you.
Tiffany said…
Oh Ange - how can you be so sure I was referring to you? lol :) hehe

I still reserve the right to mock!
Sonya said…
Congrats Tif! My Mom told me the news the other day. You're a baby machine! :) Our kiddos will be two months apart...cool.
Candice said…
WOW! Congrats!!! Maybe you'll be the first of your friends to buy a bus!
Tiffany said…
No bus for me I'm afraid! They'll all still fit comfortably into my big ass minivan!
Heather said…
Holy Crap! I just got around to reading everyone's blogs since Christmas! Congrats!! I had no idea!!I'm so excited for you.

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense