how many?

I've been teasing Steven about having multiples. I give him all these reasons why I know that I must be having twins.

For example:
  • I was nauseous this time. I never ever was before. This time, the whole first trimester and still on and off now. I was nauseous mere days after we would have conceived.
  • I could feel my uterus when baby center said it should only be "thisbig".
  • The early weight gain. I'm sure it's not from cream-cheese iced cinnamon buns or epicure dip.
  • I'm so tired. I'm always tired in the first trimester, but I still can't shake it. I'm sure it has nothing to do with early rising kids and not being able to sleep.
Those are just a few.

The best part is that when I talk like this Steven tries to be cool and shrug it off and act like I'm kidding, but seriously, his face turns a slightly darker shade of red. He's petrified.

To be honest - I've always thought it would be cool to have twins. That being said, I've always wanted four kids, so I'd have wanted to have twins in the first three pregnancies. Not this time. Wouldn't that be nuts?

I seriously doubt there is more than one, but he doesn't have to know that!

Comments

Q&L said…
funny...but frightening :)

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense