mixed nuts

I have this baby ticker. It's way off. I'm 15 weeks today, which means it should say I'm so many months and weeks, but 0 days. I'm thinking of deleting it, as cute as it is. It drives me nuts that it's wrong. How stupid is that?

UPDATE: I just added 5 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days and it does come to July 8th. I guess I just go by the weeks and that makes it even right now. Huh.

*****

I exercised today. I walked four laps around the block for a total of two miles. Jordan did the first two laps with me. I walked fast enough that she had to run the entire thing. That's right. My four year old ran a mile tonight. I'm pretty proud of her. My dream is that she'll take to running when she's a little older and some day my daughter and I will do runs together. How awesome would that be?!

After running I went to aquasize with a friend. Not 100% sure of my opinion of aquasize. I almost think I'd get more of a workout from a nice fast walk. I may do it again, for the socializing (yes, we chatted) if anything.

*****

I put bath oil in my bath tonight. It's one of those things that feels kind of gross while you're soaking in it, but it sure leaves your skin nice and moisturized and non-itchy after. Winter make me itch. Bath oil - not so much.

*****

I told Jordan that if it wasn't too cold in the morning we'd walk to playgroup. It's a little more than a mile. I'd be the lucky one that would get to pull the sleigh o' boys across town. It would be a good workout though! I'll let you know how that goes.

On a related note: how cold do you suppose it would have to be to get out of that, should I not feel like it come morning?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense