forgetting

Sometimes I forget things that I really shouldn't forget. Little things. The other day I wanted to open up a spreadsheet that I look at daily. I sat here for a minute, drawing a complete blank as to how to access it. All I have to do it hit "start", "recent documents" and "spreadsheet" and voila, there it is. I stared at the screen.

I could chalk it up to continuous multitasking, chasing three kids, growing a fourth, sleeping very little, etc. I'm sure to many that would make sense.

The other option is early onset Alzheimer's.

Ever read "Still Alice"? That's how it starts. Stupid little forgetty things.

Knowing me as you do, which do you think I worry about?

Comments

Q&L said…
worry wart!! haha i lost my cell phone on the weekend, i think i lost it in our house. i've lost it times b4, now she's a goner!
Tiffany said…
Can't you just phone it and listen for the ring?

:)
Q&L said…
you would think so, but i may have had it on silent, i've tried several times. i might've lost it in our parking lot, so i was thinking maybe someone ran it over.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon