tuesday morning ramblings

Not a whole lot new. Just feel like maybe I should blog more! Things are looking up around here. The house is (somewhat) clean, the flu is (hopefully) gone, and the weather is turning nicer! I can't tell you what it does for my mood when the temperature takes an upswing.

You know what I love about Manitoba? I just know that as soon as it's +7 out there we'll be seeing people in shorts and t-shirts. Outside. Trying not to slip on the ice and fall into puddles and get their flip flops wet. Love it. The other day I did see some guy biking wearing shorts. I thought maybe it wasn't quite warm enough yet - only +3 you know.

I figure a few more weeks and I'll move my babies out of their parkas and into their lighter jackets. Very exciting. I just can't do it yet. They're still in parkas, tuques and mitts. Soon enough. Soon enough my boys will spend the days in the yards in only their shorts and their suntans, and Jordan in her little sun dresses. She's mad at me every fall when I put them away. I have to put them away, or I'd fight with her every morning of the winter to put something warmer on. She's like me - hanging onto summer with every last breath.

I'd put a summery picture on here, but you know where my pictures are? On the other computer. You know, the one that doesn't turn on. I'm not very impressed. That'll teach me for not keeping up on the kids photo albums.

I've been walking again. I've also been sleeping better lately. I know it's connected. I have to keep up my motivation to exercise, it makes for a happier, healthier, more well-slept mommy. Besides, my stomach may look like I just had a baby all this summer, but my legs don't have to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's