just another day

Of the three blogs I'm part of, this is the one with the oldest post. Shame on me. Whatever. I get side tracked. You know, I think that if this computer was upstairs I might do more of this on it. Reasons? Well, I just came down here a little bit ago for all of ten minutes to chat with my mom on the phone. Jordan is at nursery school and surely Tennyson and Mitchell can entertain themselves for ten minutes, right? Right?

In that ten minutes, they threw all their bedding into the dirty front entrance, crunched the doormat into the closet, got into the Easter treats, opened and squired a juice box in the kitchen, and dragged a dining chair from the dining room into the kitchen where they turned it over and stacked a stacking stool and step stool on top of it. Not sure what they were planning on doing with that.

Now I can hear stools being moved in the kitchen. It's never a good thing - the stools are used to get contraband out of the cupboards. Of course they wait until I'm distracted to do this stuff.

I walked four miles this morning. It seemed difficult today. I'm trying to log 20 miles a week, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep it going to that extend until the end of my pregnancy. I'm about 25.5 weeks now. Of course I'm stubborn and I'll probably do it until I deliver in the ditch beside the highway. At least the nurses won't be there to piss me off.

Comments

Q&L said…
side of the highway...lol
Ange said…
Just watch, it'll happen. At least bring your cell phone.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon