playdate

Do you ever feel like you really want to just talk someone's ear off, but you really have nothing to say? I bet it's kind of obvious which blog posts are from that sort of mindset. Like this one.

I got nothin'.

Have I mentioned lately that the weather is beautiful here right now? It was 19 yesterday, and it's 14 out there right now. There were people wearing flip flops and shorts the past few days (or weeks if they're extra nutty). Of course I have to wear a sweater at least out on the deck, even if it feels warm, else my children will notice that although they're still in parkas, Mommy isn't.

Jordan had a friend from school over this afternoon. They played dollies, went outside for a couple hours, and then watched a Barbie movie. Only once did they have a little spat, but it was pretty minor.

Are girls born bossy?

(no, that wasn't a poll . . . but it could be . . . )

Comments

Q&L said…
i don't think girls are born bossy. A weak, quick answer - I think its personalities/how their raised. (i'm sure Jordan is an angel :)

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense