a poll, because it's been a while

The ultrasound tech said that our baby girl is definitely not shy (not unlike her sister) and was proudly on display to prove that she is not a boy. She said that she couldn't be more sure that this baby was 100% girl.

Her words.

Steven says I should go ahead and buy a few girl things, and get the girls' room ready.
Steven says I should go ahead and dump all the old boy clothes on the spring garage sale.
Steven says that despite my worries, he agrees with the ultrasound girl, and doesn't expect the baby to suddenly grow boy parts. Actually, in his words "where would he have hidden it? In his vagina?"

We're so mature sometimes.

My poll: Do I purge my house and sell off anything I don't need for a girl baby? Or do I play it extra safe and hang onto it, just in case?

Comments

Haha! If he's hiding a penis in his vagina, you are going to have more issues than a lack of boy clothes.

Ditch the blue stuff.

Also? I've tagged you over on my blog.
Tiffany said…
You know, after I wrote it I thought that some people actually DO have these problems!! I'm kind of hoping that's not the case though.

And boy is my daughter going to be mad if I give birth to a third boy after telling her she's getting a girl!
candice said…
I voted for 'keep it' because you can never be sure if you're going to have... ANOTHER!!
Candice said…
I voted for 'keep it' because you can never be sure if you're going to have... ANOTHER!!!
Tiffany said…
Actually, I'm kind of debating getting my tubes tied while I'm in there!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense