summer's a comin

Remember that time when it was summer? Me too!

I know it's only the beginning of March, but it feels like it's on its way again! I'm so excited. I am not a winter person. I can't wait to slap on my shorts, get this baby out and get down to business. I already have some family functions and stuff planned for the summer, and I'm itching to start filling in my summer fun calendar!

I am also extremely anxious to get my kids out of the winter parkas and into their sandals. Imagine how great it's going to be to be able to get everyone ready in under five minutes??

Imagining.

Sighing. Bliss.

Comments

Q&L said…
i hear ya, can't wait for spring/summer with my boys!!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense