pink hat!

I had a Babymoon ultrasound last night. It's a non-diagnostic ultrasound for parents who just want to see their baby and find out the gender. A DVD of the ultrasound and a variety of pictures are also included.

I wanted to know the gender so badly this time. And guess what?? It's a girl!!

I know you're not supposed to care one way or the other what you get, but I must admit, I'm thrilled to pieces that this baby is going to be a girl! I was on cloud nine last night. Jordan's with me. Steven just thinks it's cute. He told me I wasn't allowed to start sorting clothes last night at midnight. I agreed. It won't take long though. I need a dresser first, then the baby frenzy will begin!

I'm also going to make the brown room into a brown and pink room for the girls to share. Jordan is pretty psyched.

More to come, I'm sure.

And yes we Maybe have a name, and nope, not sharing! We have to leave something to share on the big day!

Comments

Candice said…
congrats!!!! WOW.

I was soooo worried you were going to string us along for a while.

Thanks for sharing!!
Lora said…
girl, girl, girl, girl, hooray!


And I voted to keep the boy stuff for now.

Not because it might be a boy, but because dollars get tight after the baby shower money and gifts run out, and you can sell it then and use the cash when you really need it!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense