selling the stuff

I created a poll, as many do when presented with life's decisions and yet feeling indecisive. I asked my Internet friends to help me decide whether or not to throw caution to the wind and ditch the baby boy stuff before the baby is born, and not to worry that the baby is magically a boy.

You tied. That's not very nice. It would seem that I either have to make one more friend, or dump one of the ones I have to avoid this sort of situation in the future. Now I have to go ahead and make my own decision. It's like I didn't need the poll at all!

I think I'm going to do it. Out with useless clutter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's