time for some vote tampering

Who the heck voted for "gently avoid the subject" of Steven's aging? I think there are a few goody-two-shoes reading this blog, and I won't stand for it! Rough up a little people! As if you'd just kindly make a birthday cake and forget that it was his 30th birthday! There is definitely a need for a little razzing. Besides, any of you who know Steven will know that he's an extremely good sport about this stuff, and has a good sense of humor.

I implore you, click on "change vote" and change your vote! I'd hate to have to admit that I've actually voted twice myself to keep the results in my favor.

Comments

Tiffany said…
I just thought of something - it's you OLD people that are voting for a gentle transition for Steven into his 30s.

My mom reminded me that in two years it would be my turn, but as I pointed out - when I turn 30, Steven will turn 32, so he'll STILL (and always) be older than me so there's not much he can say about it!
Tiffany said…
Also - have you noticed that this is my 3rd post of the day? You all need to seriously do some blogging or something so that I have more to do on here.
Q&L said…
Fuschia Tiffany...are you getting ready to have a girl??
Tiffany said…
Fuschia? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon