confessions

  1. I rotate my towels. Steven thinks this is hilarious, but it makes sense - they're never musty in my pile o' towels.
  2. I like the smell of gasoline. Not "love" it the way some people love it, but when I catch a whiff of it I kind of enjoy the moment.
  3. I have always hated coffee in all forms - in coffee itself, in cappuccinos, in desserts, etc. You'd think that would be a good thing since pregnant women are supposed to avoid caffeine, and I do seem to be pregnant a lot in recent years. However, since getting pregnant this time around I really LOVE French vanilla cappuccino. I indulge at many opportunities. I'm even thinking of buying a can of the mix from Tim's to save on the expense of buying individual cups of the good stuff from the drive-thru window. I hope the baby isn't too squirrelly.
  4. Rugs disgust me. Kitchen rugs, bathmats, etc. I'm kind of cool with the door-mat, but the rest are gross. 'Nuff said.
  5. I sometimes pinch Steven's nose while he's sleeping. I tell him I do this, otherwise he wouldn't know because he doesn't wake up. It's not like I want him to asphyxiate or anything, but it's kind of funny that he keeps trying to breathe in and out of his nose instead of opening his mouth (which he does eventually). Don't ask me how I discovered this, it's just one of those things.

Comments

Q&L said…
oh Tiffany, you're so cute

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense