thanksgiving monday

Happy More Thanksgiving. Still a little sick today, but the headache is disappearing and my voice is coming back. Yay. I went to Thanksgiving dinner at Tornados with Steven's mom and sisters today. I made meatballs this afternoon and knew there would be an abundance of other food there, and they didn't disappoint. It was nice to catch up with everyone. Everyone gets so busy and it's rare that we're all together (we need more game nights I think).

In a fun turn of events, it was decided that we would all wear sweatpants or something as equally comfortable. I was sold. I took off the hoodie and capris sweats I'd been wearing since Thursday after school, washed them, baked my meatballs for a little while and we were in!

With our family, we shared dinner, laughs, more food, a few rounds of Things in a Box, and just like that it was time to get home and get ready for tomorrow's work day again. These things are over too quickly.




I am thankful for so much. My family, extended and immediate, my health and the health of my kids and husband, a good home life, wonderful friends, food on the table, and many more things than I can possibly imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense