Valentine's Day is officially over. The one thing I really don't like about Valentine's Day is all the candy that's left here after. Hard candy drives me nuts. Suckers are a kid favorite, but it takes them forever to eat them. I try to make them stay at the table with them, which almost seems like a punishment because it takes so long, but if they sneak off with one there's no way around the sticky orange patch I find later on the carpet, or the chunks of long-dried confection fused to the couch.

I started this post forever ago and I kind of forget where I was going with it.

After Halloween I usually wait a week or two and then throw out whatever hasn't been eaten. I might do that with the Valentine's stuff. Poor kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense