thirteen questions

1. What was your favorite game as a kid? To be honest? Probably Mario Brothers on nintendo. The original nintendo.

2. If you had to pick reading or watching tv and movies for the rest of your life, what would it be? I'd read, as long as I had good books.

3. What is your favorite non-blog website? I was just about to write "Google Reader" but I think that's probably uber-blog related. I hate to admit it, but probably facebook is the website I'm on the most.

4. What was your favorite book as a child? What about now? I don't know if I had a favorite. I was always reading, and I don't know if I ever read the same books over and over once I learned about the library! Now: I have a hard time picking just one. I read lots of books written by women authors these days, and right now I'm munching up Christopher Moore books as we can find them. I'm also reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch which is really well written. I recommend her.

5. If you had a weekend sans all responsibility and an unlimited budget, what would you do? I'd say sleep, but that's kind of boring. I'd travel somewhere. Somewhere fun where I could alternate between laying on a lawn chair drinking umbrella drinks and watching the surf and doing some awesome adventuresome activities.

6. What do you *really* think of Twilight? I think Twilight reads like it was written by a 14 year old. I've gone on about this before. For whatever reason, I continued to read the series anyway, because I wanted to know where the train wreck would end, but seriously, I was kind of annoyed on each and every page.

7. If you could go back and name your kids again, would you pick the same names? What if you could change your own name? I'd name my kids the same names again. Tennyson Steven is a little rhymey, but it's after my husband, so it stays. When I was younger I thought changing my own name would be awesome, but doesn't every teenager gripe about everything? By now it's something my mom picked out for me and it would be weird to be called anything else!

8. If you could buy one thing today, no matter the cost, and not another thing for an entire year, what would you buy? New flooring for my kitchen/dining room. I am very exciting.

9. Look to your left. What do you see? Mess.

10. What word do you use too much? The odd person has noticed that I say "seriously" from time to time.

11. What is your favorite body part on yourself? I was really tempted to put something dirty (for just a split second) but this is a family site... I have no idea. They're all just parts. I guess I like the colour of my eyes.

12. How often do you wash your hair? Every 3rd day. And don't go "eww" either, because it's nicer on that 3rd day than it is on the first.

13. What would be your ideal job? Are you doing it? Ideal job? I wish I could write. For real - not like "I have a blog so I'm a writer" write. Nope, not doing it.

Comments

Jen said…
I laughed at "Seriously." I always know when my husband has had a little too much to drink because "seriously" becomes his favorite word.

I'm sure you have a very pretty "part." But I bet your eyes are even lovelier. :)
Lora said…
I know you have nice legs!!;)

Also, no one should be washing their hair more than twice a week.

And I'd buy a front and back door. We aren't boring, we're smart!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense