the "rules"

"Jordan, stay out of the pool, and don't dump a bunch of water in the sandbox. We're having supper right shortly and you guys don't need to get all dirty right now."

We had just returned from a day out and about.

Big sigh. "I know the rules Mommy, you told me a hundred times."

For the record - I usually let them muck. I just didn't think that they needed to start 20 minutes before supper. I also know that she knows this stuff, and I probably do tell her things 100 times.

Guess what she was doing just seconds after she figured I had disappeared.

That's right. Sitting in a giant puddle of water in the sandbox. Stinker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA