i just ate a fatboy

. . . and boy was it good. It was loaded with chili, tomatoes, juicy salty pickles and cheese and served on a huge sesame seed bun. It made me wish I had brought home two.

In case I'm not clear - it was so de-hiphugging-licious. Mmmmmm.

Let me point out that eating a Fatboy Burger hours after one has already had supper is probably not conducive to my weight loss plan,

unless . . .

the plan died.

I admit it, the plan has been hit out over right field and carried by the wind into the bleachers somewhere. Totally blaming the wind on this one.

I would still love to be down to a ticker weight of 10 pounds or so before I have to shimmy my voluptuous bread-dough backside into a pair of sexy denim cut-offs.

My new plan? Come up with a plan (or perhaps just resurrect the old one) and maybe try sticking to it for more than two weeks.

Part of my new plan is to log my exercise into the side bar of this blog. I know, you may not be all that interested. You don't have to look at it if you don't want to. It's part of a personal accountability thing. Even if you don't look twice, my paranoia that you ARE looking may just motivate me into a bit of an exercise regimen. I've decided to note the exercise I've done each day for the past seven days, allowing myself only one day off in the list. You'll notice the list is pretty shabby right now.

I've also decided not to start until tomorrow. I'm too full of fatboy to exercise. Did I mention that it was WAY WAY WAY delicious?

Totally worth it.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Steven thinks my backside is sexy in that shirt.
Candice said…
A while ago I made a comment on Hes' blog about starting one of those log calendars that we can all enter our exercise into and hold each other accountable...But no one responded. Are you interested now? Cuz I want to do the exact same thing as you, but not have the world see it, just my girlfriends. Care to give it a thought? I remember you and Lyla had one some time ago, do you know where we could set one up?

Anyone else interested?
Sonya said…
I thought you looked fabulous yesterday, by the way! You look really, really good. And I'm not just saying that either!!
Ange said…
You do look really really good. You need to stop beating yourself up!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense